Quality assurance is a central part of Advanced Technology & Manufacturing . We understand that the highest-quality standards in electronics assembly are indispensable to our clients. That is why we aim to deliver high quality products and services with full compliance, reliability and low total-acquisition costs. In order to achieve this, we work both pro-actively and re-actively. This approach is standardised and carried out by the employment of high-quality production, procedures and staff. We are proud of the strong relationships we have forged with our clients and our commitment to ongoing improvement and innovation.
Our number one goal is to exceed our customers’ product and service expectations.
Advanced Technology & Manufacturing has adopted the standards of IPC/J-STD-001
We have also embraced the Total Quality Management (TQM) integrative philosophy of management for the continuous improvement of our products and processes.
Advanced Technology & Manufacturing has adopted the standards of IPC/J-STD-001 Requirements for Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies and IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies to support our commitment of exceeding our customers’ expectations with our quality electronics manufacturing services. This includes monitoring customer satisfaction, preventing defects, providing excellent quality, and continually improving processes, while maintaining on-time delivery.
At Advanced Technology & Manufacturing we aim to:
- Identify and understand our clients’ requirements.
- Deliver bespoke manufacturing solutions to address their unique requirements and challenges.
- Adopt the latest and the most suitable technologies, industry best work practices and organisational structures in response to the dynamic electronic manufacturing industry.
- Streamline the processes to deliver the products and services to our clients on time, on spec and on price.
- Maximise client satisfaction by observing and pursuing core corporate values.
- Minimise any impact or effects of electrostatic discharge (ESD) on the circuit board and the components within by employing the industry’s best practices in anti-static protection.
Conflict Minerals Policy Statement
At Advanced Technology & Manufacturing, we are committed to ensuring we do not manufacture with circuit board components that have been produced with “conflict minerals”. “Conflict minerals” refer to metals from the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) and surrounding countries, as defined in Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (the Act) enacted in July 2010. We make it a point to only procure components from suppliers who do not distribute components with “conflict materials.”
ISO 9001 Accreditation For Australian PCB Assembly Company Advanced Technology & Manufacturing