AT&M strives to deliver products and services of the best quality with timely delivery and outstanding customer service.
We consistently achieve this through the employment of high quality design, materials, procedures and staff. We are proud of the strong relationships we have forged with our clients and our commitment to ongoing improvement and innovation.
Our number one goal is to exceed our customers’ product and service expectations.
AT&M manufactures to AS/NZS ISO 9002, and has adopted the standards of IPC/ J-STD-001, and IPC-A-610.
We have also embraced the Total Quality Management (TQM) integrative philosophy of management for the continuous improvement of the quality of our products and processes.
At AT&M we aim to:
- Identify and understand our clients’ requirements in the first instance
- Tailor suitable manufacturing and engineering solutions to address our clients’ individual needs
- Adopt appropriate technologies, industry best work practices and organisational structures in response to the electronic manufacturing industry’s changing environment
- Streamline our management and manufacturing operations to provide the right products and services. On time, on spec, on price
- Observe and pursue core corporate values to maximise client satisfaction
- Employ the industry’s best practices in anti-static protection by using a double protection system, which includes the wearing of foot and hand straps to ensure product quality and reliability. Our manufacturing area is fully covered with anti-static flooring.
Conflict Minerals Policy Statement
AT&M will not purchase components that have been produced with “conflict minerals”. “Conflict minerals” is as defined in the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010.
AT&M requires that our supplied ensure they only purchase components with “conflict free” materials used in the production process. If we find a supplier distributing components with “conflict materials”, we will take the appropriate action to source the components elsewhere.